Impact and Punch down tool 110 88
- Industry standard, internationally accepted
- Impact 110 & 88 type
- Hook and Spudger tools are built into the handle
Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires.
Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket.
- Adjustable spring impact mechanism.
Allows low impact (LO=10±2kgs) for 24- and 26-gauge wire or high impact (HI=15±2kgs) for 22-gauge wire
- Convenient blade STORAGE built in the end of the handle
- All blades are interchangeable and reversible. Easy blade insertion and switch.
- Specially-made tool blade for durability
- Accepts standard industry blades
Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets
- Ergonomic Design for better grip and to reduce hand fatigue
- All the blades are with cuts function on one end, unless specified.
Impact 110 & 88 type
Hook and Spudger
CE & RoHS
Adjustable spring impact mechanism