Terms & Conditions
Dear customers, if you decide to use our e-shop, you need to register. This means that you agree with our terms. These conditions bind all users of the site.
1. "EXCOM" Ltd. owns an online store www.kabeli.eu. Each registered user is bound by these terms and conditions for the entire period of use of the store, from the initial entry to the departure.
2. The obligatory terms for placing an order are: - Registration in our e-shop; - It is possible to shop as a guest without signing up for the site system; - Valid e-mail address - True and accurate shipping and billing addresses - True and accurate contact details - Provide access and opportunity to receive the goods;
3. "EXCOM" EOOD may terminate the use of the online shop in the case of unauthorized access, in the event of unlawful actions and in violation of the laws in the country.
4. RESTRICTIONS Store users are not allowed to: - Copy, distribute or use texts, pictures, images or parts of the site without the express permission of EXCOM Ltd. - The Customer undertakes not to make fictitious orders and to submit any false information.
5. TERMS OF DELIVERY The Customer undertakes to pay the price of the ordered goods. Customer is required to pay for other costs, such as delivery, additional packaging, and other charges as agreed. The Customer undertakes to provide the opportunity to receive the ordered goods. The customer is obliged to receive the ordered goods. The Customer assumes full responsibility for the protection or transmission to third parties of their username and password, as well as all actions performed with them. The Client undertakes not to violate any other non-pecuniary or immovable rights. Comply with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the present Terms and Conditions for using www.kabeli.euDeclaration of incorrect or incomplete data makes the order invalid and it will not be delivered. Each time you click the "Buy" button, you automatically add 1 pcs. quantity of the item in your "Basket". The basket is located in the upper right corner of the site. Unless the customer has previously entered another quantity in the specified fields. You can always open the "Basket" at any time. You'll then see the products you've selected for your Basket. On this page, you can change the number of each selected product by adjusting the figure in the Quantity field, removing a product by clicking on the "Delete" button, an order you will automatically receive confirmation of the order you specify -Technical consultant will contact you by phone to request further confirmation and specification of delivery details.If the requested information is not confirmed this will automatically result in the order being canceled with or without additional The possible ways to pay for the purchases from the site are: cash on delivery (cash on delivery), by bank transfer to: PROCREDITBANK AD BG04PRCB92301006769627 (in BGN) SWIFT: PRCBBGSF All prices in www.kabeli.eu are final and in Bulgarian Leva with VAT charged The prices in our online store (www.kabeli.eu) and prices in our on-site shops are not always the same.EKSOM EOOD reserves the right to make online promotions that are not valid in the company's business premises; EXCOM Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to acknowledge any order due to availability, or for any other reason, by informing the user about the refusal and the reason for it. Available goods are processed and shipped by courier within two business days; The price of the delivery is NOT included in the price of the products and is paid separately from the customer, unless otherwise agreed with a separate purchase contract with EXCOM EOOD; Prices are dependent on the quantity of the goods claimed. EXCOM Ltd. offers discounts when purchasing quantities and in the case of large orders there is an opportunity for additional price negotiation; All promotions such as: free delivery for a certain period of time or for exceeding a minimum turnover threshold, as well as discounts for regular customers are only available for orders made by registered customers through the order form on the site and can not be obtained on orders made by phone or by e-mail; If you purchase a purchase from the site, if there is a price discount provided for the item, you will be able to use the discount you are entitled to; Orders made against cash on delivery are sent to your preferred courier Speedy, Econt, Rapido or other, and the delivery price is at the expense of the customer; If the customer cancels his order after having been sent to him, he owes the cost of transport at that time